Friday, May 16, 2008

They're Heeeere!

NKOTB unleashed their pop magic on the Today Show in NYC this morning.

They performed a medley of their top hits accompanied by their trademark synchronized dance moves. They also slowly removed their jackets at just the right time and got the crowd (of all women, I'm guessing most in the mid 20's age bracket) into a screaming frenzy.

If I knew that they would have backup dancers, I would've busted out my best white girl moves and "pop-n-locked-it" (whatever "it" is) til the cows came home just to have a chance to be on stage with the boys!
I wish I could've been there. Because it was raining, everyone had ponchos on- therefore making it impossible for me to see the t-shirt design creativity amongst my countrymen...er, women.

In celebration of this momentous occasion, I have posted one of my favorite vids from way back when, and one of their performance today. Just so that you can soak up all the greatness that is New Kids on the Block.

Then:


And Now:


No comments: