Monday, August 11, 2008

8-8-08

I am back! What a weekend! It all started Wednesday with rehearsal and dinner and then the weekend followed with nail appts, tanning (well, not for me), hair, makeup, you name it-

Here are some pictures I am slowly collecting from the wedding. It was a beautiful event. I did my own hair and makeup, as well as my friend Breann's makeup and of course the bride, Jessica's makeup. I was very pleased with how her eyes came out- I was praying for a calm and steady hand as well as calm nerves! My prayers were answered and she (and I) were thrilled with the result! :)


I was the on-hand makeup artist all day. I carried my mini-kit with me and continually touched up the bride. I am excited to see the pictures the photographer got of me working. A shiny face does not make for good pictures :)

It was very demanding on me because I had to make sure I looked picture ready as well.




As a grand finale to a very hot, long day, and after several hours of dancing, several of us in the bridal party decided to jump into the giant fountain pool! Of course, Puneet started it. He's such a little instigator. :) My dress smells like chlorine now, but it was SOOO worth it!


Here's Puneet taking a lap around the fountain.

Breann helping me with my dress. I was the only girl that went all the way under the water- and not on purpose. I worked really hard on my hair!
Breann pulling Jessica's sister Jody into the pool. She loved it once she was in. I'm in the back doing some sort of flying motion.
Tony, Breann's hubby, posing and making sure his hair was just right!
More to come!!

No comments: