Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wedding Update:


The wedding was a success! What a blessing! But I will say that I have never worked so hard in my life- or been so covered in sweat. ew.

It was a long and extremely busy week but the day of started out with a venti skinny hazelnut latte at the 'bucks and ran smoothly from there. I was sent two major angels- Rindi and my sis- I seriously could not have done it without them! I wielded the mighty clipboard and together, we were able to coordinate, corral, and feed and water 150 people :)

We received alot of compliments from guests, and the bride, groom and family were all happy- and that's all that matters.

I have a few snapshots from the videographer of the getting ready process- Tina wanted the no makeup, very natural look. Forgive my appearance- setting up a wedding isn't glamorous :)

She also got some great shots of the flowers :)

Laura K. Moore (photography/video)is a fabulous person- I wish I had known her when P and I got married. She has a tremendous personality and goes the distance to get the shot. She is pregnant and on more than one occasion, I saw her sprinting across the lawn to capture something special. I hope to work with her again soon!

And there may be some more wedding coordinating in my future...time will tell ;)

So a HUGE THANK YOU to all those that helped and made sure I stayed relatively sane. Sis- thanks for sewing my dress so I looked presentable, and being the eyes in the back of my head; Singh Fam- thank you for everything the week before, and the day of and the day after...haha. You were all so gracious to open up your home. And thank you for keeping us fed!

No comments: