Monday, October 20, 2008

The Great Pumpkins

So my last entry was a little too large to showcase all the glorious pumpkins we found and picked. So here it is, my ode to the Pumpkin:






White Pumpkins!
I found a pumpkin with a smiley face on it! It went home with me :)
Our wagon full of hand-picked pumpkins!

2 comments:

Shaun, Erica, Isaac, Parker, & Blake said...

Ok Cathi! Pumpkins and puppies!? What about a Puneet Jr?

I was looking through Mike and Holly's friends and found you! Looks like you're doing great!

Cathi said...

Oh thanks! Well we may have extended our Puneet Jr. plan by a year or so, but it is definitely on the agenda :)
For now, I just dress up my dog like a crazy person. ha!
You guys look great too! And could your little guy get any cuter?!
Great to hear from you!