Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Inspiration

I'm the kind of gal that gets antsy with her surroundings after awhile. I will admit- maybe it's a small case of Design ADD, but I like to think it keeps me on my toes. Well, with Spring approaching and all the winter decorations put away, the house needs some lift. So, I have slowly been moving things around, trying to bring in pops of color. I have a new found obsession with burnt orange. I think it will be a lasting relationship though. We are good for eachother. :)
Anywho, these are some pictures from Curbly that I find very inspiring. I need a blue room like this. Maybe the former dining room that is now our bar/makeup area. Oooooh yes, I am onto something. And I don't think all this energy is coming from the Red Bull Cola I just inhaled. I don't think so anway...

This is so energizing!
Way over the top- borderline gaudy but wonderful just the same :)

Perfect. Dreamy. Vamp Style. My favorite of the day.

1 comment:

Sweet Melissa said...

Ooh those are cool!! I loved the heart paper clips on there too!!