Although I am still quite congested and trying to overcome this cold, I feel better knowing that fall has arrived. This is by far my most favorite season, and I cannot wait for the much antipated autumn tradition of visiting the pumpkin patch! I look forward to it all year. I love strolling along the hay bails searching for the perfect pumpkin- I usually look for the oddball ones that are a little wonky. :)
And I never carve the pumpkins- I just place them around the house and enjoy their plump little oompa loompa shapes.
Fall also means the return of the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks!! I don't know anyone who can say no to one of those cardboard cups filled with caffeinated autumn goodness.

So in the spirit of the season, here is a yummy pumpkin bread recipe from Real Simple Magazine. 'Tis the season for baking!

No comments:
Post a Comment