Tuesday, September 2, 2008

She's 18!

What the heck?! When did Sonya graduate high school, go to Pepperdine and oh yeah, turn 18?! Where did the time go?
Oh geez, I sound just like all those adults that always tell you how tall you are and remember when you were only "this big"-- my, how the tables have turned!
Sonya started school on her 18th bday so afterward we all went to Duke's for dinner in Malibu.

As is tradition when one has a milestone event, we made her a blanket- Pepperdine colors of course :)
And we found the most hilarious card; she enjoyed it too.
Puneet wanted to stock her up with school necessities- Batman pens, Hello Kitty notebook, light up mini disco ball- you know, the basics. :)
And an amazing thing happened- I figured out a way to successfully wear my cape "100 ways dress"!!!!

If you remember, this was the most function I had gotten out it last month...

...but now, I can actually wear the thing!! And it didn't fall off! WOO HOO!






No comments: